Nelson is now 7-months-old! He has been learning lots of new things in the past month.
First of all, he has learned how to deal with the "teething" pain. He isn't as sad anymore as he used to be. His first tooth is getting bigger and the one right next to it is trying hard to pop out, too. (If you enlarge the picture above you can kind of see his tooth on the bottom - and yes, he and his Dad wore matching ties to church yesterday - I couldn't help it, it was Father's Day.)
He is also learning how to move around to get to the things he wants. He used to just want to be sitting all the time. Now he will sit and play and then get down on his stomach and play. He is not crawling yet, but he will move around in circles and does the backwards worm. It is so fun to watch - I love being a Mom! Hopefully, he will remember these break dancing moves, so he can be on So You Think You Can Dance in a few years! (I wish I had pics of this, but he just grabs at the camera whenever I pull it out.)
Nelson also learned to eat so many new foods this past month. He has tried crackers, cereal puffs, ice cream, and a little bit of whatever Mom & Dad are eating. His favorite snack by far is Saltines, though.... just like his Dad.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Our 7-month-old Breakdancer
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOL! Seriously? The worm??? That cracks me up! ;-) I think you should take the little guy for a Vegas visit.... :-)
I love Nelson. I'm a big fan. He's so cute. It's a fun stage watching them figure out how to get to where they want to be. Backwards crawling was my fave. BTW, I tagged you, so read my blog to see what you have to do.
Post a Comment