... for the Most Electrifying Event in All of St. Patrick's Day Entertainment?
ShamROCK Fest 2009

Back by popular demand, we will be hosting our annual St. Patty's Karaoke party!
When: Friday, March 20
Time: 6:30 - 8:30
(kid bedtime approved hours)
Where: Our House
Come decorate yourself green, eat good treats and get your ShamRock on while singing your favorite songs!
You will definitely want to plan on being here!




3 comments:
We will be there!!!
Crazy huh? Denver. We've been waiting for official dates and whatnot for a while so we didn't want to say anything until we knew for sure.
Oh, we will be there. I'll try to find some green stuff this year instead of the hot pink wig!
Sorry I missed it. I forgot. I am getting old and forgetful. I only turned 30 on Saturday and I already am forgetting more and more. I am doomed. hehehehe!
Post a Comment