Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Boy!


It's official! We are having another boy! Going into the ultrasound, I was talking myself into it being a girl (because I wanted a boy). But, right before I went into the room another family walked out with two little boys (and another one on the way), and I thought "I'm going to have my two little boys." As soon as we were told, I knew it was right. You know, I know how to be the Mom to a little boy already, and I would never give up my Nelson for a dozen girls. Besides, this means I get to be the princess of the house even longer!

Here is one more picture of our little guy clasping his hands together as if he is pleading with God that we will be good parents!

12 comments:

Karissa said...

YAY! How exciting! I would have been excited for you no matter what but it really will be fun for Nelson to have a little brother....

Congrats to you! :-)

Erin said...

Wow those pictures are so clear they are picture perfect! It seemed like all of Hayden's you had to look really closely to tell what you were looking at :) Yay for boys! Congrats!

Ben and Jenny said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant. I agree with you about not trading my little boy for a dozen girls either. Those boys will be so glad they have each other to do boy things!

The Larsen's said...

How fun! Hope your feeling well...chasing after the 1st little one tends to be exhausting when your pregnant! Let's get together soon!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting for you. Just wait until four boys later and then you'll be sick of people asking you if you want a girl. :)

Kalista said...

We are so excited you're having another cute boy!!! We're also happy we'll be back in the US when he's born so we can meet him right away!

spideybrian said...

Man!! I have to say that I knew I was having a girl all along, but secretly wanted a boy...so I kept asking Brian is he was excited to have a little girl...hoping that I would get excited too...I am now, but it took some adjustment...

So fun for you!!

ashlee sheppard said...

That is so fun. I am so happy for you guys. It will be so nice you wont have to get to much (saves some time and money) and it will be great for the boys to play together.

Stephanie said...

oh thats so exciting!!!

M said...

yay!!!! i love boys! that's so exciting! congratulations Jeanne-Marie!

The Despain Gang said...

Congrats! Boys rock!!

J♥M said...

You guys make cute boys! It'll be so nice for Nelson to have a little brother. They're going to have so much fun together! Congratulations!