We had an almost perfect Christmas this year! I say "almost perfect" because "perfect" would have been seeing my parents and more of my siblings, but I could not be more grateful for the wonderful time we did have and for the people who shared it with us!
After a busy Christmas Eve day, I thought our boys would sleep in (or at least sleep to their 7:00 usual wake up time). Nope. Even at a young age, I guess they both could feel the magic of Christmas! They were both awake at 6:00, ready to go! I think I was always the person who woke up the earliest in my family, so I'm all for waking up early to open presents! Richard wasn't even that hard to wake up this year either.
Nelson with his glowing Buzz Lightyear (I don't know why the pic turned out this way) and other presents from Santa.




3 comments:
What a wonderful Christmas!
I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! I'm also so happy we got to see you last week!
I LOVE the magic of Christmas! So glad you all were feeling it!
Post a Comment