First of all, Happy Valentine's Day! I'm glad that the weather is supposed to improve gradually over the day, or it wouldn't be happy at all. I'm sick of snow and so ready for my friend, the Sun, to come out more often.
Okay, so I entitled this blog "My Two Babies" because it will be a bunch of randomness about Nelson and some about my baby sister, Mary (we shared a room when we were younger and she used to call me "Mom" -- so technically I am her second Mom).
I'll start out with Mary. She's engaged! Holy cow! She got home off her mission a little over two months ago and has been living with us a little over a month. She dated like crazy (no joking, at least every other day) for the first two weeks and then decided to settle down and only date one boy -- an Elder from her mission. I thought that settling down meant just DATING one boy, but I guess to her it means actually MARRYING the boy. So, three weeks to the day from their first date, they got engaged. Good thing I like Adam...Now on to my cute, little boy...
Good thing he is way cute because last night was not his best night of sleeping. I have no idea how he gets all of his energy! He was awake from 2:15 to 3:00 this morning and then woke up again at 4:45. He was wide awake! So, at 5:30 I took him downstairs with me and put him in his little bouncy chair while I made breakfast for Richard. He had a great time! I took this picture a couple of days ago right after he woke up, but he looked pretty much the same today at both 2:15 and 4:45...I love Nelson's personality already! Not only does he smile all the time, but he also has great facial expressions. Although he looks more like me, he definitely has some of his Dad's expressions already. I thought this look was quite cute myself.
Nelson also is really into his tongue right now! He thinks it is so cool to stick it out or click it on the top of his mouth! Here are a couple of pics I captured of him "showing" me his awesome tongue!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
My Two Babies...
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love Nelson's round face and cheeks he is so cute.
Hey! Wow! I found your blog from Amber's! I didn't know you had a kid!!! Good to see you're doing very well and Mary getting married!!! Wow! Great for her.
I really miss that girl! I cant believe she is all grown up and engaged after only THREE WEEKS!!! Ok big sis is this for reals?
luv u guys!
Jenny
Post a Comment