My Mom sent me this link to a tribute to President Hinckley that BYU Magazine made. I thought it was pretty great. Check it out: http://magazine.byu.edu/?act=view&a=2167
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Mom sent me this link to a tribute to President Hinckley that BYU Magazine made. I thought it was pretty great. Check it out: http://magazine.byu.edu/?act=view&a=2167
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 10:23 AM
3 comments:
The link won't work for me. Is my computer acting up or is the link wrong? How did Lia Sophia turn out (Did you know Kellie Christensen sells that stuff)?
Thanks, Amy, for letting me know that the link doesn't work. The problem is that I put the "http://" in the link and then when you click on it it puts it in again, so just delete one of the "http://"s and you can get to it.
I didn't know Kellie sold that stuff! I need to see you guys and find out what's going on in your lives.
What is your blog address?
Hi! This is Karen Moreau! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! Can I add you to my list of cool people? I posted the Spinach Shake for y'all to enjoy! Let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment