Monday, March 17, 2008

4-months old & so cool!


So, last Thursday, Nelson officially turned 4-months-old! I can't believe how big he is getting! He had his 4-month check-up the Friday before, and we found out that he is 26 1/2 inches long (95%) and 15 lbs (50%). And, he has a small head.
On his 4-month mark, we enjoyed the getting-warm weather outside, but he really didn't like the bright sun so he tried out his new sunglasses. I have to say, he looked pretty cool. Yep, I got one cool little boy! He is definitely a keeper!
Also, this is the one picture we took with our camera at the party. Nelson looked awesome in his cowboy hat and sheriff's badge. (I'll post more pictures of the party when Mike sends them to me. Thank you, Mike, for documenting our life in Loch Lomond for us!)

1 comments:

J♥M said...

I can't believe Nelson's already 4 months old.
Looks like a great party!