Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Post About Nelson


Nelson has been LOVING Summer! He loves to play outside with friends! He loves to play at the park! He loves to go on rides in the wagon! If he had his choice, we would be outside all day.


This Summer he has grown up so much! He is learning more and more words. I thought it would never happen, but he is finally imitating me... occasionally. He already has such a strong will. He only does things when and how he wants to. Lately, this has been the conversation we have multiple times a day: N: "Ma" J: "Yes." N: "I three." J: "No, Nelson you are one." N: "No, I three." J: "At least say you are two." N: "No, I three." Well, obviously his favorite number is three. And, it shows that he has heard me count to three way too many times... it's all those times he is in the middle of the street.

Anyway, I haven't posted anything about Nelson in awhile, and I wanted to share some of our cute stories about him. We love him, lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a baby going on to a 3 year old!... What's next? haha

Britt said...

He's so cute! And he's Lucy's favorite friend.