So, last week I taught a mini-class on couponing to my friends in the neighborhood/ward. I am no expert, but I do seem to find great deals every week. Those at my class asked if I could post the good deals that I find on my blog. I am hesitant because I don't want to be known as the "crazy coupon lady", but I do want to help my friends find good deals. So, I decided that I am going to put a deal of the week on my sidebar every week.
This week's good deal will be posted here and then I'll work on the sidebar. So, are you ready?
I know lots of people have already seen this, but Smith's is having a Kellogg's sale this week. Watch out, though, some stores have a better deal than others. SS's Smith's sale is 4 for $6, but if you venture up to the Smith's Marketplace in north Lehi, their sale is 4 for $4! What's better than getting cereal for $1/box? $ .25/box!
Go here for a $1.50/2 boxes of Frosted Mini-wheats, Raisin Bran or All Bran coupon. Print it out twice and you get four boxes of cereal for $1.00! AND, I always look for the cereal boxes with special prizes or token for prizes on them. Yesterday I bought boxes with tokens on them for "collect five tokens for a free movie". The boxes all had a bonus token (two token on one box), so after spending only $1.00, I almost had enough tokens for two free movies! Now that's a great $1.00 spent!




4 comments:
I could only find the coupon for frosted mini wheats...where is the coupon for raisin bran?
Thanks for doing this!
You rock!
nevermind...the other cereals show up AFTER I printed it.
:)
Thanks for being willing to post these! I'm so excited to save money.
25 cents a box, how amazing!! We pay $7.50 per box for cereal here and they don't have coupons here at all. I'll have to tell Akasha though so she can start saving money!!
Post a Comment