Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday & Party

HIP, HIP, HOORAY for birthdays! I may be one year older and wiser, too, but I'm also a lot more styling, too, because of these awesome presents my hubby gave me! Growing up I always got school clothes for my birthday and now that I don't go to school, I still get them! It's when all of the cute clothes come out in stores, and I can't help myself (or hint to my husband). I think he did an excellent job this year. I picked out the shoes, but he picked out the scarves and surprised me with them and a cute plaid shirt.



OH, did you forget my birthday? And, to get me a gift? Well, don't worry, just come to the Usborne Children's Book Party that Michelle B. and I are hosting tomorrow, and it will make up for your forgetfulness. ;0) So, here's the deal:

Tuesday, August 25
7:00 PM
Michelle's house (call if you need to know who Michelle is & where she lives)

If you can't make it, check out this link for our party online. They are way cute books, and this is our friend, Mary's, first book show as a consultant so we want to support her!

2 comments:

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Happy Birthday girl! I wish I would have brought you some of my famous buttermilk chocolate cake before I left to work...will you take a rain check? I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Margaret said...

Richard has excellent taste in scarves, and the shoes are very cute. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

BTW, my whole family is coming to Utah after all--I'll come Sep. 2, they'll come Sep. 5. Jonathan will bring Lucie with him (thank you so much for offering to watch her though). You'll finally get to meet him! We'll stay until the 8th.