Like I said in the post below, last week was the first time Richard's whole family has been together since before we were married. Here are some of the shots taken before the wedding open house at Richard's parents' house. It's hard to find a place for all of us to fit and to get all of the babies happy.
The whole family:

Mom & Dad Burrows with their 9 kids!

The photographer was nice enough to take a few pictures of each family.

Finally, Nelson is smiling!

I love this picture! Weirded out face, crumpled flower and all!




6 comments:
What a good lookin' family! I like the look on Nelson's face as you two are kissing him.
I love your hightlights! Seriously -you look great! :-)
what cute family pics!!! i love the second to last one, so adorable!
Such a cute family!
So cute!
Wow, Jeanne Marie! You look gorgeous! And the kid is pretty cute too! (Nelson, that is!)
Post a Comment