Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog Worthy

Last weekend, during the Saturday session of General Conference, our neighbor Mike helped Richard put decorative rock on the front of our house around the garage door. They blasted conference on the radio and away they worked. Our brother-in-law, Adam, came and helped during the last session, so they were able to accomplish a lot. I think it looks great! So great that I told Richard it was blog worthy great! You can see for yourself...

Before (pic taken a year-and-a-half ago, but you get the idea):
After:

I know I should have put the garbage can somewhere, but I didn't think about it. Anyway, don't you think it looks great? They did an awesome job!

9 comments:

J♥M said...

Hard work always pays off! Love it! Way to go! Love good neighbors!!!

The Lively's said...

Looks nice! Love your hair btw!

M said...

looks beautiful! love it!

Stephanie said...

Wow it looks great!

Emily Widdison said...

It really does look great! good job!

Erin said...

Oh that is blog-worthy! My walk doesn't take me past your house likt it use to. That is on my "want to do list" Along with a fence and carpet...maybe one day:) At least I know who can help us!

Jennifer and Jacob said...

It really looks so great! I stood and stared at it while I took the garbage out the other day. Way to go guys! ps, thanks for taking Ethan to school the other day. My mother in law was worried for nothing. the ride came right after you left. Thanks again!

Kalista said...

Wow, the decorative rock looks beautiful! We're excited for you!

Britt said...

We did notice the new house that moved in across the street!