I have always loved even numbers. I think that I prefer even numbers because that is what I was surrounded by as a child (I got a BS in Psychology to figure myself out). Seriously, I was born on an even month, even year, and I have two even numbers in the date (day). My phone number growing up ended in four even numbers (and when I was younger, you only had to dial the last four numbers when calling around town). My home address was an even number on 6th Street. I probably could come up with some other reasons, but you get the point. I was born to like even numbers, and I like it!
Nelson is turning two in two weeks! You know I love that cute kid of mine all of the time, but I am pretty excited for him to be two. I'm not excited about the "terrible two" stage, but I am excited for him to learn so many new things like sleeping in a big boy bed (he's getting a race car bed for his birthday - er, it's already in his room), talking more, doing more "chores", learning to ride a scooter, and even potty training (ok, I probably won't be excited in the middle of it, but I wish he was right now because I cannot handle the smell of poop right now)!
All of these things that a two-year-old does is coming just in the nick of time because "SURPRISE to some of you" #2 is on its way! Today I went to my 9-week/2-month appointment where the nurse asks you a bunch of questions and then drains you of blood.
We are excited! You know, it's a little strange for me because I hate being pregnant (I don't like being sick or people looking at my stomach instead of my face), I don't get baby hungry - ever, and I like the "comfortable" place we are at right now. But, I do know that this is the right time for us to have another child, we are stable and good parents to raise children, and I would feel bad if I didn't bless the world with more cuteness like Nelson! So, off we go on continuing our adventure of life! I can't wait for there to be 4 of us!




23 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's exciting!
That is great news for another cute baby to join your family...I agree on the not so great being pregnant part. We are so happy for you.
Awesome news, Beej! Congrats!!!
Yay!!! I was thinking of you the other day--and wondering if you were expecting, as a matter of fact! I'm so glad to hear that you are!
Congrats, that's so exciting! And I'm sure having a two year old will be fantastic.
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting for your family! I hope this pregnancy treats you well...I know it gets pretty miserable at the beginning there...and the end :) but I'm so happy and excited for you! good luck with everything!
Hooray for 2 children! We are really excited for you! I can't wait to find out if Nelson will have a super cute and handsome brother just like him, or a sweet and beautiful sister!! Either way we can't wait! I'm glad we will be back in America when this one is born! Congratulations. :)
Oh my goodness that's SOOOOO exciting! When are you going to visit us? We haven't see guys or Nelson in FOREVER. You need to "bless" us with a visit! :-)
Congrats on the pregnancy though. That really is so exciting and I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!! How very exciting:) Good luck with pregnancy #2!!
YEA!!! How fun...I think in some ways, #2 is more exciting. Congrats!
Congratulations! Happy Happy Day! PS, I would love to get together with you sometime, and I promise I won't look at your stomach :)
Congrats! I'm excited for you to have an even number in your family. I really like even numbers also...but I've never sat down to see how many even there are in my life...maybe someday when I'm bored. I hope that this pregnancy goes well for you & you feel fabulous.
Im so happy for you!!!
I thought you were going to say you were having twins.
We are very excited for you.
Congrats! I can't wait for more babies to play with. Woo Hoo! I hope you have a better pregnancy experience this go around. Love you guys.
It's amazing how many comments you get when you say you're pregnant! That's pretty cool about all the even numbers.
AWESOME!!! We can be miserable together...seriously though...I HATE being pregnant...but the outcome is too darn cute to ignore, so here we are...knocked up again ;)
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I hope this pregnancy is better, mine was. I can't wait to find out if its a little Richard or a Jeanne-Marie.
hip hip hooray! so happy for you! I hope we are still here to meet your new little one!!
I'm so glad you guys are having another. You are totally right, great parents like you guys SHOULD have more! Congrats!
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! congrats!!
Congratulations!
congratulations! My first pregnancy was really bad. The second one was little better, so hopefully it will be better for you too. When I was reading what you wrote about even numbers I thought about my birthdate. All odd numbers! Hopefully you still like me :) we need to get together again.
Post a Comment