Thursday, November 12, 2009

Loch Lomond Boutique

Gluin', Cuttin', and Arrangin'...
That's what I've been doing with my friend, Brittany, (thanks, Jackie, too) the last few days. Why, you ask? Because we are making incredibly awesome headbands, clips, and ponytail holders for the Loch Lomond Boutique on Saturday! Like I told my friends a couple of days ago, I'm not really crafty. I think I would consider myself somewhat artsy, though. I really did enjoy coming up with unique and cute headbands.
Anyway, if you are anywhere around my house on Saturday (it's going to be down the street at a friend's house), stop by and shop! Usborne Books and Back Home Decor will also be at the boutique!
Just some samples of our work:
Headbands
Holiday Hair Clips
Lucy modeling a headband!
Clips and Ponytail Holders



1 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

There will be homemade jam to buy too!