Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nelson's Two!!


Friday was a very special day at our house! Our little boy turned TWO! He loved hearing us sing "Happy Birthday" to him over and over again. He loved all of his cars toys even more, though. He was in Heaven all day!
First thing in the morning:
Ready for his race car party (yes, the costume is way too big):
Playing race car with some of his besties:
The cake:
Eating cake with his friends and their Moms:

Later that day, we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Burrows' and had a pizza party with some cousins. He really did end up with a loot of car toys that will keep him entertained for a long time. Thanks to everyone who helped make my little boy's day special! I can't believe he is growing up this fast!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay!!! Happy birthday, Nelson! Lucie's right behind you!

J♥M said...

Happy Birthday Nelson! Looks like he had a great day!

7packofbearss said...

Happy Birthday Nelson. We were sad we couldn't make it.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Nelson!!!

Kalista said...

What a little cutie! i can't believe he is already two! He looks really grown up in his awesome race car outfit! I'm glad he had a happy birthday!

Emily Widdison said...

did you make that cake? Seriously? What a cute kiddo.
Hey who is your family doctor? do you have the same one as Crystal? I'm thinking of switching.

Dottie Stay said...

Hey Jean Marie! It's Mindy, Meg's sister! Glad I found you! Your little guys is so cute! What a fun partay! Hey, send me your email, and I will send you an invite to my blog. stailme@hotmail.com Take care! Much love! Mindy

The Despain Gang said...

I can't believe he is already 2! He is so darn cute!