So, I know I have been a slacker AGAIN at blogging! Summer is just too much fun! Don't worry I have pictures and plenty of ideas for blog posts... soon. I did want to post a couple of pictures of my boys, though.
Everyone asks me if Clive looks like Nelson as a baby. Although I think they have differences in their looks, they definitely look like brothers. After I saw the bottom picture of Clive, I instantly thought of the top picture of Nelson.
Nelson at 4 weeks:
Clive at 6 weeks:
What do you think? Do they look alike?




8 comments:
Yes, and they are ADORABLE!!!
I think that they look different, but I DO see that yes they do look like they are brothers!
Either way, handsome boys! Can't wait to see all your summer fun! The proof is always in the pictures.
They look like they could be twins! Their nose, eyes, chins, everything look alike! So adorable!!
Yes, yes, yes! They are definitely cute little brothers.
That is so funny that you captured a picture with them making the same face. How fun. And yes, they are DEFINITELY brothers.
those pictures are adorable!
LOL! Love the pics of those boys! So precious!
So stinkin' cute! Your boys are just so handsome!
Post a Comment