Friday, August 20, 2010

Catching Up - June

Yes, it's about time I update our blog! We will start with June since that was our month-o-fun!

It started out with having my brother, James, and his family around (they were moving from Australia to Maryland). They hopped around Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Washington like crazy, but we loved seeing them as much as we did. Nelson LOVED playing with his cousin, Addi, who is only a few months younger than him and likes cars as much as he does! We went and saw "Toy Story 3" with them (Nelson's first movie theater experience - and Clive's, too)!


We went to Panaca for my parents' "going on a mission" talk in church. While we were down there, we had Kalista, my talented sister-in-law, take some family pictures AND we also blessed Clive!
Two of my favorite pictures:


The superstars of the day:

It was a LONG day and Nelson didn't get a nap!

We brought my niece, Destiny, back with us from Panaca. She stayed with us for almost three weeks and we had lots of fun! We went swimming, to the zoo, to "This is the Place" monument, on the Heber Creeper, and to Park City outlet mall. There were other things as well, but I can't remember them right now - I'm sure we went to Thanksgiving Point at least once! Nelson LOVED going on a real train and still talks about it!



Clive's 1st time at the zoo!

And, here is a sneak peek at how big and cute my little Clive is getting! He is growing up so fast! I can't believe that he is 3-1/2 months already! We love his smiles and when he "talks" to us. He is such a good baby - my angel baby!


3 comments:

J♥M said...

What a great month! Clive's already changed so much! How fun to have your niece for a few weeks! I love the update!

Manewal Family 360 said...

Such a beautiful picture of Clive! He looks so big. Can't wait to see him again.

One mom said...

I LOVE the picture of top. It is fun to hear your family is doing!