Thursday, October 14, 2010

Deals of the Week

Yesterday, when I walked up to playgroup, I was asked what the deals of the week were. There really are some awesome deals this week at Smith's, so I wanted to put together a rockin' scenario for you that uses ONLY internet coupons!


Mega Event: Buy 10 get $5.00 off
Buy:
5 blocks/tubs of Philadelphia cream cheese
2 Chips Ahoy! On the go cups
2 Coffeemate creamer (I use them in hot chocolate & Orange Julius!)
1 Kellogg's fruit snacks

Use:

With the instant $5.00 off of 10 items at the store and these coupons, you should only pay $ .02 plus tax! Yes, I just said two cents plus tax! Some people ask if I use all the items I get for cheap. Yes! The cream cheese freezes well, and I will be using plenty of it for the Holidays (love the cheeseballs & cheesecake)! The cookies and fruit snacks are perfect bribes for my almost 3-year-old. And, the creamer will definitely be used in the coming months of coldness. So, go grab these FREE items and thank me later! And, yes, there were plenty of these items left at Smith's yesterday.

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

missed the print that they were "on the go cups" so I bought the big ones instead! Oops...so it didn't work for me like it was supposed to but it was still good. thanks!

The Lively's said...

Love your little mans shag! thanks for the heads up! My friend has a blog and got all this stuff free but hello didn't tell me what coupons to use. thanks ...your rock!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the tip...I tried and they said the cookies were not on the 10 for 10 sale. Does it only work in certain Smiths? And where do you find these kinda of deals do you figure them out yourself? or is there a website? Thanks!