My little family is growing up way too fast! I don't know why the seconds of the day keep clicking away faster and faster. It's been almost a month since Disneyland and September 2010 is only in our past now. I cannot believe it! Here is a recap of what we did after vacation.
------------------------------------
MY BOYS
Nelson started preschool! It's only two days a week and in our neighborhood with five other kids that were born within two months of him. He enjoys it, though, and looks so cute with his backpack on!
Clive is starting to enjoy Nelson more and more. He watches him, laughs at him, and doesn't really mind being smothered anymore - most of the time. I know that they will be best friends one day!
Clive is almost 5-months-old! He is rolling and playing and eating cereal! The last two nights he has finally officially slept through the night. He was stuck on waking up at 4:30 for three months, but we might be past that stage! Yay!
We stayed at Grandma & Grandpa Burrows' house a couple of weekends ago while Grandma was helping other cousins out East. We enjoyed some Grandpa time with just our little family.
Don't I have beautiful boys?! Clive is such a happy little boy and loves to smile! And, Nelson really does love his little brother. I'm pretty lucky he took to the big brother thing easily.
WEEKEND WITH COUSINS
Richard's sister and her family moved here from Maryland! We are so excited to have them close by! A couple of weekends ago Margaret and Jonathan went to Maryland to drive back their second car. We got to hang out with their cute kids for a couple of days! Nelson, of course, was in heaven having kids around all the time to play with! We had lots of fun! Here are pictures from Trafalga and Farm Country.
I was brave and took the two two-year-olds on the bumper boats! We finished early because they didn't like getting sprayed by Maggie & Even in the other boat.
This may be my favorite picture of Maggie & Evan on the Frog Hopper! I am too scared to go on this ride - I hate heights and the feeling of falling!
Maggie & Evan dancing! Poor Maggie had to wear my flip flops that day because she left her sandal at Aunt Jenn's house the night before.
------------------------------
PRESCHOOL FIELDTRIP - FARM COUNTRY
We are lucky to live really close to Farm Country, so as you can see, we spend a lot of time there. This month at preschool Nelson learned about farm animals, so it made sense for the kids to go to Farm Country for their fieldtrip. Here are some of the cute pictures I took of Nelson and his friends.




4 comments:
What a great time! It makes me sad too that they are grow up so fast. I love Nelsons hat by the way!
I love the pictures. My kids truly had a wonderful time with your family--you sure know how to have fun! I am happy they were so well taken care of. (I can't believe Maggie can almost wear your shoes!)
Your boys really are TOO cute! I can't believe Nelson is already in preschool; He is growing too fast!! I am glad that Nelson is such a great big brother and the Clive is such a great baby!
how cute are those last two pictures! i can't wait for them all to be in sunbeams next year--i feel like i never know the sunbeams but next year i will! :-)
Post a Comment