Okay, so I went almost a month without posting again. It was Christmas break, and I did forget my password for awhile, so I have some excuses. I am getting more and more emails from good friends telling me that they have blogs now, so I am more motivated than ever to actually do this. It has been fun getting to know some of my ward members through their blogs and keeping in touch with good friends really are good reasons for doing this.
We had a great holiday season! We went to Panaca (my hometown) for Christmas and then Nelson was blessed the Sunday after Christmas. We saw a lot of family on both sides which is always nice. I am going to try to figure out how to attach some pictures with this post, so you can see how cute Nelson is getting! I love him so much!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I'm Back... I Promise & The Holidays
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OK- I blog hopped my way over from Mike and Jackie's comments- hope ya don't mind... Nelson is getting so big already! He's so cute and he has gorgeous eyes and hair! What a doll!!! Hope ya don't mind if I link to ya on my blog page...
Jeanne-Marie! I found your blog by reading the comments on Mardee's blog. I'm glad I found it. Your boy is so cute and you are looking great--good job! I'm looking forward to being able to hear more about you and your life by reading this blog. Check ours out when you have a chance. --Amy
Amy- I don't know how to get to your blog. I need a course blog user course so email me your blog-site.
Post a Comment