Friday, January 18, 2008

MARY!


My sister, Mary, is living with us right now! She got home from her mission at the end of November and moved up here after Christmas. She can't start her senior year at Dixie State until the fall because her classes aren't offered until then for her major. I'm okay with that because it gave her time to come and live with us! She is just working now trying to save money and make car payments (she wrecked her old car two weeks after she got off her mission - driving up to see me). I love my little sister! She is the only younger sibling that I have, so it's great to be protective over her. (I get to screen all of her dates - and she goes on about four a week). I'm also glad she is living with me, so she can bond with Nelson. I lived with my old sister, Lora, after she had her first daughter, Macy. Macy and I are the best of friends, and I want Mary to have that same bond with Nelson. I like this picture of Mary and Nelson because you can see that Aunt Mary makes Nelson happy already (her giggle makes everyone happy)!

2 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Your blog looks great! Tell Mary "hello" for me! I do hope we see each other soon!

Penguin said...

Hey Jeanne Marie, i really like your new glasses. thanks for hosting my first ever dress-up karaoke birthday party. It was a blast!