Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lia Sophia


Last Saturday I went with my friend, Jackie, to a Lia Sophia jewelry party. The jewelry is really nice but somewhat expensive. At the party you could sign up to host your own party and then you got free jewelry. So, Jackie and I were like "Okay, we'll host a party, so we can get $100 worth of jewelry for free." Neither one of us has ever hosted a party like this before, but we thought it wouldn't hurt. Some of you may be receiving a postcard in the mail inviting you to my party. Don't worry -- I'm not pushing you into anything crazy. If you want to come, it is kind of fun to look at the great jewelry and you could get free jewelry, too. If you don't get a postcard and you are reading this, you can come as well. Like I said before, the jewelry is really nice and has a great satisfaction guarantee (if something happens to it or if you just don't like it anymore, you can replace it with something else in their catalog). So, if you are bored or just want to get away to do something "girly" come Saturday, February 2nd at 1:00 pm to my house! (The bracelet in the picture is Jackie's "free" jewelry -- it is so pretty!)


Come share the love of jewelry at my lia sophia Show! You'll enjoy an incredible selection of high-quality jewelry in all of today's most popular styles and have a lot of fun, too! From fashion forward to functional and contemporary to casual, lia sophia offers something for EVERYONE.

And, you'll see the looks you love at prices you can afford -- in fact, the Customer Save Plan is incredible! It offers 50% off savings on each third item purchased. And, every item includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee that is truly UNBEATABLE.

Hostess: Jeanne-Marie Burrows
When: Saturday, February 2nd
Time: 1 PM
Place: 2 N. Cameron St. in Saratoga Springs


I hope you can make it. Please respond as soon as possible so I can better prepare to "get the party started!" To do so, reply to this email or give me a call at (801) 830-0743!

I can't wait to see you! Please feel free to bring a friend and share the fun!

~Jeanne-Marie

So, the invitation that the "Jewelry Adviser" provides is kind of cheesy, but, hey, I'm getting one cute necklace out of this!

3 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

OK you talked me into it! I have to make sure but I am pretty sure I can make it. Thanks for dinner!

The Larsen's said...

I wish I could come, but I am hosting my sisters baby shower the same day and same hour. Have fun!

karlisue said...

If you want a really good deal come talk to me about the jewlery I'm actually a lia sophia advisor. Good Luck with the party!!!