Friday, September 12, 2008

Really? Two Weeks!

So, today I was looking through blogs and on one of the blogs they had the little tracker feature of when your friends last blogged. Well, under my name it said two weeks since I had last blogged. I couldn't believe it. I guess it has been that long.

I guess I've been trying to just be busy. Besides starting this week with watching Karver (my six-week old neighbor), Richard has been gone the past two weekends (Thursday morning - Saturday night). He was/is at a Boy Scout leader training. I hate when Richard is gone, so I have been trying to keep Nelson and myself busy so we don't have to think about how much we miss him.

Last weekend Nelson and I picked up one of my old roommates, Ali, and her kids in Springville and spent the three days in St. George. It was great to spend time with some family.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Nelson from the last two weeks.


Nelson eating a chocolate cookie right before bedtime. I know, I'm a great Mom!


We went to Thanksgiving Point with some of Nelson's cousins on Richard's side. This cousin, Kezia, just moved to Texas this week. Nelson will miss her.


We stayed at my brother's house in St. George. McKenzee is only two months younger than Nelson, but he is so much bigger than her.


Nelson had so much fun playing with McKenzee and Emma-Lee!


Nelson has also had a lot of fun playing with crazy things around the house like this zuccinni and Dad's shoes, and canning jar lids. Why do we buy toys for him to play with?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby.

Stephanie said...

He is getting so BIG! He sure is handsome!

Mosley family said...

I <3 Nelson!!!

I wore my apron the other day! Great wedding gift! Thanks!

Marylynn said...

I just noticed your comment on my blog the other day, and so I got to look at yours. I can't believe how big Nelson is now. What a cute guy!