Two weeks ago I started watching our good friends and neighbors' baby boy, Karver. Most people, including myself, think I'm crazy to be watching an 8-week-old when I have my own 10-month-old. Well, to tell you the truth, I have been pleasantly surprised by how well it is going. Nelson loves to have a friend around! I just have to keep Karver high and off the ground when Nelson is around or he will smother him with love.
The Two Boys Together
Karver was a great napper last week - let's hope for another good nap week!
Nelson thinks he rules the house and sometimes when I am helping Karver, he gets into some trouble - like pulling things over and breaking our TV antenna.




5 comments:
Your boy is getting so big! It goes by fast doesn't it! Just wait he is only going to keep getting into more and more stuff!
How sweet! I'm so glad that watching Karver is going so well. This is good practice for Nelson to some day be a big brother. Being used to having another baby around already might prevent him from every having to go through the whole new baby/sibling jealousy thing that I often hear about. Anyway, cute pictures!
I'm so glad he smothers Karver with love! They're both handsome little boys! I'm so glad that it's going well for you!
nelson is getting so big and has so much hair now! what a stud!
Nelson is soooo cute! Yeah, kids manage to break lots of stuff. :)
Post a Comment