
Yes, I am one of those people that has never seen Wicked but has the cd memorized (thanks, James!). Most of you around here in Utah has probably heard that Wicked is coming to Capitol Theater April 8 - May 2, 2009.
This morning I have been searching for the cheapest tickets to go see it. I found $122 tickets on www.jumbotickets.com. I also looked into season tickets at the Capitol Theater for $147 for 4 shows (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Rat Pack, Aint Misbehavin' & Wicked) . Okay, so I normally don't spend this much money on entertainment, but this is Wicked! Richard is okay with me buying either a) a ticket just to Wicked or b) the season tickets, but he doesnt' want to spend twice that amount for us to both go. So, I just want to know if any of you would be interested in getting tickets with me. Maybe, a great "Girls Night(s) Out" activity! Let me know if you are interested!
Monday, September 15, 2008
WICKED!
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I have the cd memorized too but have never seen it. :) John and I are planning to go. Maybe we'll see you there!
OK- I'm TOTALLY in!!! I'm def calling you for more details!!!
Just had to tell you that I viewed your blog and it is so cute. I don't know if you still keep in contact with Rachael but Robin and I are trying to Peer Pressure her into blogging. You'll need to help us convince her!
Oh my heck...Beej(I have no idea how to spell that or if we ever really did). But this is OC Schmathy from Roman Gardens. :) Your little fam is darling. I haven't seen you in so long. I found your blog on Brandi's. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to mine. (kathyrose78@hotmail.com) And for some reason I can't get emails from some people and I think you may be one of them. Maybe I'll just get your email from Brandi. Anyway, I'm going to add you to my blog if that's okay. I miss you.
I would totally say count me in, but it just isn't in the budget right now. I loved Wicked (we saw in Chicago right before we moved as our last "hurrah") So, go see it! It is the best! Fortunately, our tickets were about half that.:)
I think that I want to go!
Post a Comment