I got an email today with a 30% off coupon in it from Gap Inc.
They are donating 5% of purchases to a non-profit organization of choice. I chose the Boys & Girls Club, so the coupon goes towards them.
Anyway, the coupon is good at any Gap Inc. stores November 13-16.
If you are interested, follow this link to the coupon.
Just wanted to share the savings!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
30% off Coupon for Old Navy, Gap & Banana Republic
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey, thanks for the info. The link isn't working...do you have the link?
I don't know what happened to the link... it won't even work through my email, so email me if you want me to forward the email I got.
The new link is up and working (for now).
Post a Comment