Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help Me Choose, Please!


Mike did such an awesome job with the pictures and my boys are just so handsome, I cannot decide which picture I like the best.  So, here is your assignment: 1) choose the best "Christmas card" picture & 2) choose the best "family picture that hangs in your front room" picture.  And, some of the pictures are just for your enjoyment!

#1: Nelson was not himself during the photo shoot. He was so sad and it took Jackie coming to get him to smile at all. This picture was taken at the end when he had had enough. I like crying pictures (so cute), but Richard doesn't so this one won't be on the Christmas card.
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:
#6:
#7:
#8:

Okay, I only commented on the first picture because I know that we won't use that one, but I didn't want to sway any votes for the rest of the pictures.  So, let me know what you think!
Thanks!

15 comments:

Ben and Jenny said...

it's so hard to choose! They are all sooo cute! I do like #2 or #3 for a Christmas card. I think the #5 would be cute hanging in your house. I love the look on your little ones face even though he is not smiling. I also like #8 because it's such a kandid shot.

Anonymous said...

2 or 5 = Christmas card

8 = living room

Looks like they were fun.

Michelle said...

I like 3 or 6 for Christmas Card. 4 and 8 could be good family room options. Wow, all of them are really cute though. I don't think you'd go wrong with any of these.

The Lively's said...

Well dang it! I don't know they all look good! I say 6... I love the ones with the water in the background makes it a little different than everyone else's same old looking family picture!

The Lively's said...

Oops I guess I did this wrong. The one you have posted on your blog header you should do as the card it is awesome! Very artistic! Nike just do it! And Terri picked good ones too! I said 6 because the other ones you look a little dark and your little one wasn't smiling as cute! Best of luck anyone will be cute you can't go wrong! Hope that helps!

M said...

#2 for the Christmas card and #8 for the living room...all so cute!!! so hard to choose!

spideybrian said...

#2 for living room, #8 for Christmas card

Heather Ridge said...

3 & 5 Christmas Card

8 Living room

These turned out great. Cute family!

Ames said...

#6... for both. All are cute.

ashlee sheppard said...

i love them all You guys look great but I love your header picture.

Kalista said...

Great pictures! number 8 is my favorite, and I agree with a few other that #2 for card and #8 for family room.

Megann said...

What a beautiful family! I would say #3 for your Christmas card. You all look phenomenal!

Manewal Family 360 said...

We like #2 for the Christmas card, And #8 for your "family wall Pic"
Love you guys. Was too hard to choose they are all so good.
Kristi and Destiny

Anonymous said...

#5 for christmas cards
#8 for the living room

hope you had a great turkey day.

luv u

Margaret said...

What a cute family! I think #2 would be a great Christmas card photo and both #3 and #8 would make nice LR photos. Happy belated b-day, Nelson!!!