Yesterday morning when I got out of the shower, I thought for sure there was a crazy rain/wind storm going on outside. I rushed to the window and did not see rain or wind. What I saw was thousands of birds flying by our house. I didn't get a picture of hundreds of them in our tree, but I got some cool pictures from my bedroom window. The pictures aren't great because they were taken through my dirty window, but you can see the birds better if you click on the picture and enlarge it. I guess the birds were letting us know they are going down south to get out of this cold weather... speaking of flying south and cold weather, we are driving ourselves down south to spend Thanksgiving with my family! Hopefully there will be warmer weather down there! Either way, I am excited to see my family!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Flying South
P.S. You may have noticed a couple of new family pictures! Mr. Warner took them yesterday for us! It's great having a friend that will take pictures the same day you ask. Thank you, Mike! I will put more up after he tweaks the raw footage.
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 6:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I did notice the new photo! Awesome!
That's a lot of birds!
Those were noisy birds! They woke us up as well. It sounded like a water main had broken or something. Wild! Have a great Thanksgiving!
I love the picture of you all looking at the water! That is gorgeous.
LOVE the family pic!
Definitely tons of birds! That's great you grabbed your camera to get a picture of them. And speaking of pictures, I LOVE the new pictures. I can't wait to see the rest of them. He does a great job.
OK I am so glad to here someone else heard/saw the birds. I was trying to explain it to Tyson...pretty sure he thought I was making it up- I happened to by walking the dog. I will be honest I was a little scared
Post a Comment