Friday, December 12, 2008

THE Christmas Card


Thanks everyone for voting on which pictures to use on our Christmas card. There were mixed results, but these two pictures definitely got the most attention. So, here it is! I designed it on one of those digital scrapbooking sites, emailed it to our super talented neighbor, and with a few tweaks of his own - he sent me this. I love it! And, I am sending them out right now... so if you want one, get me your address.

11 comments:

7packofbearss said...

They turned out so cute!! I love them. You guys are awesome.

Ames said...

Oh, I want one!!! do you still use the sorahill email address? I'll send you my address right away!

Kalista said...

I love the card! You and Mike did a fantastic job. You have such a beautiful family.

Britt said...

That's a great card! I've never seen one exactly like it. And the photos turned out just awesome!

KarliSue said...

I'm lovin the Chritmas Card!! You are so good. I think this year I'm sending out Happy New Years cards I'm such a slacker!!

Erin said...

What a cute Christmas card! I hope you don't mind me stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I want one....
1960 N Canyon Rd #28 Provo, UT 84606

Wendi Heap

Anonymous said...

Opps
It's 84604

Mosley family said...

6331 Tim English St
North Las Vegas, NV 89031

Stephanie said...

Super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Cute card!! And cute family. Sure miss all of my cousins; especially this time of year. I remember so many good times with Grandma and Grandpa and you guys; both at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Oh, and the joy of having our cell phones in the toilet. I just keep telling myself that everything I own is already broken so that when one of the kids really do break it, I'm not as mad. : ) Love ya, Chauntelle