Yesterday was also a good day for Nelson because his buddy Karver came home from his trip. Nelson loves his friends and was so excited to have Karver at our house! This picture was taken right after he laid down on the floor by Karver and gave him a hug. So cute!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I Did Not Vote for Him, but I Do Pray for Him!
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Nice Post! That is a good picture for Nelson in the future!
Way to set a good example for the rest of us. Christ did ask that we pray for all, even those we disagree with.
Love the pic of Nelson in front of the tv.
What a nice post and adorable picture of Nelson watching the inauguration...definitely a neat picture for him to look back on. You're awesome, I never would have thought of taking that pic. :) I miss you and hope you are doing great!
Cute pics! The one of him and his friends is so precious! Your boy's smile is always so amazing!
So..did you see the news on my blog?
That's very thoughtful of you to pray for those who some of us loathe. I'm seriously scared with this man as our pres.
Beautiful thoughts! What a special day to look back on in some ways. I wouldn't have thought to take a pic. Way to go!
Amen sister! I also don't agree with Obama, but I certainly pray for the man--even though sometimes it's hard because I wonder if there's any hope for him.
Post a Comment