I know this is short notice and most of you will not see this until after it's over, but it's free breakfast! So, if anyone wants to join me, I'm going to the new American Fork Denny's around 10:00. I love breakfast food! I love free things even more!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You are crazy. I took the boys down before school and the line wrapped around the building just to get inside the doors. Hope your wait was less. We ended up at McDonald's dollar menu.
I went by during my prep at school. Fifty people were outside. Definitely wasn't going to make it in my 50 minutes. So now free slam for me. :(
did you get in? the lines were so long.
Too bad I didn't hear about it. Oh well. Hope all is well. We need to catch up sometime.
Post a Comment