Question.
Why does the UPS truck have to honk at every stop? Why does it have to honk at all? It's not like we can't hear it coming down the street. I know it brings packages to us and all, but why the honking? Especially during nap hours! Most of the time Nelson sleeps right through the honking. Sometimes he wakes up. Today is one of those sometimes days. I was just getting used to the three hour long naps. I will have to deal with the hour-and-a-half nap today.... those neighbors getting good stuff in packages might have to suffer, though... ;0)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
UPS Truck
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It wasn't me! It is pretty annoying though. I think they do it to bug everyone because even if I am expecting something, I rarely come out when they honk.
WHAT?! I have never heard of UPS honking...you should SERIOUSLY call them and ask them if it is completely necessary...and then give them a piece of your mind. ;)
I remember pushing Evan in the stroller when he was a baby around the neighborhood while he slept, and encountering a really obnoxious ice cream truck with LOUD music, of course. I needed him to stay asleep, so I motioned to the driver to cut the music while he drove past me (I must have been really annoyed). He turned it right off and left it off. On other occasions music from passing ice cream trucks have awakened my napping kids prematurely. I do not have a fond place in my heart for them (ice cream trucks, not my kids).
Post a Comment