Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tulip Festival


On Tuesday, my great neighbor and friend, Britt, invited Jackie and me to go with her to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I've never been to the gardens there, so I was definitely surprised by what I have been missing out on. It is so beautiful! And, the kids had so much fun feeding the fish, trying to climb into the fountain, and getting a little too close to the flowers (at least Nelson did, he's all about picking flowers). It was a great afternoon hanging out with two of my great friends and the kids! I'm definitely going back to there soon... with some allergy meds.



4 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I'm so jealous!! I told Ty yesterday I wanted to go, and he said something like.. Umm. Maybe one of your girlfriends would go with you. They'd appreciate it more than I would. Doesn't look like I'll be going this year.. Dang it!

ashlee sheppard said...

that is so fun. I have been wanting to go. to bad it is crap weather this weekend. It look like you all had a great time.

Kalista said...

How cool you went to a tulip festival! I love springtime flowers, especially tulips. :) Nelson sure is cute! I love his hair, it looks like the same color as Adelaide's. I can't wait to get the two cousins together!

Britt said...

Sure glad we went with you! It was lots of fun!