... um, since when does it rain this much during August? Does the weather not know that it is my 30th birthday party this weekend? And, like I told Richard, "If I HAVE to turn 30, I better get a party." Not any ordinary party either. It's going to be a really cool "what I liked in the 80's" (since I was born in 1980) party!
There's going to be things like this:

(Our neighbor, Mike, put my high school face into this picture & then Richard had it put on edible paper for the cheesecake! I may have a little obsession with David Bowie!)
Also, things like my favorite foods (hot dogs & popcorn), favorite activities (slip-n-slide, dress ups, and, of course, karaoke), and favorite treats (penny candies - at the grocery store in my town you used to be able to buy sour patch kids and such for a penny each).
If you didn't get the facebook invite (then you probably aren't my facebook friend or you live far away), then consider yourself invited. I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun! So, Saturday, our house, 5 -7, be there or be somewhere else less cool!
And, yes, this is the third post in one week! It must be a special week!




8 comments:
Cool, look at you rocking it like the chick from Labyrinth. Rain or shine, your party will be awesome!
Happy Birthday!! I wish I could be there but unfortunately I am working, sad day!! Have tons of fun. We need to get our boys together sometime for sure, plus I've never been to your house! I have Fridays off so we'll plan something soon!
We hope you're having fun right now at your party! We wish we could be there. It sounds like an amazing party!
It was a rockin' party! And David Bowie! Ow ow!!
ah man, I just saw this today! bummer! I hope you had a fantastic party! You are such a fun person so I'm sure you had a blast!
Sorry we couldn't make it. Sounds like a blast! Happy Birthday!
Billy you are CrAzY!! I am thinking of Sour Patch kids, green and yellow for you and red and orange for me!! You know someone is your best friend when you fit together that well--sadly they no longer carry the penny candy at the Merc, though they would probably be quarter candy now! Love th pic, too, that is so FABULOUS! I hope you have wonderful party! (PS I let my boys watch bayrinth and it scared them--it was only PG, I thought they would like it ;)
J
I LOVE the David Bowie picture. I am sure your party will be fantastic, I wish I could come and celebrate with you. Happy Birthday old women (he he. You know I am not too many years behind you).
Post a Comment