Thursday, September 2, 2010

I May Be Famous...


So, we are going on a little trip to the "most magical place on earth" and meeting up with some of my favorite people ever (siblings & fams). I've been a little distracted getting ready for it, so I can't think of good deals for the week. Check out one of my favorite good deal blogs Totally Target and she will find you some at one of my favorite stores ever.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from last week.

Me (& Clive) with my David Bowie cheesecake!

Us cowboys at Richard's work party at "This is the Place" Monument.

Oh, and were you wondering why I might be famous? My friend brought to my attention that my picture was on a Utah-county famous blog. Do any of you read CJane (or her sister's blog NieNie)? Well, on Monday while taking my sister to lunch at my new favorite Provo spot (Sammy's Cafe), CJane & fam came in to interview Sammy (the owner). Well, I guess that I (and my boys and sister & fam) were in a picture her husband took. She posted it on her blog and wrote a few things I said to her and others. I may look super dorky (I'll blame the lack of makeup and every day glasses wearing on my allergies) and sound even dorkier, but, hey, I'm kind of famous now! Check out CJane's blog HERE.

4 comments:

J♥M said...

You're awesome! I hope you have so much fun at that magical place! Don't forget to post pictures of all the fun!

Mardee Rae said...

S and I just about died looking at your cake, that pic of you all dressed up... I'm loving it. I wish I wish I wish I could have come to your party! I hope it was the awesomest. I just threw myself a rockband dressup party but everybody said they were going to be watching the big game instead :( HELLO! anyway, I'm rescheduling, let's see if they can come up with another excuse.

Jamie said...

Thats so funny...I was looking at CJanes blog on friday and saw a person in a pic and thought, weird, that looks like Jeanne Marie..who knew it actually was! :)

Jacob and Melanie Hopkinson said...

David Bowie, what a dream boat! haha You are lookin great. I miss dress ups with the sisters (including you, obviously). PS your kids are so adorable.