Our little "Bug" is 9-months-old! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up! He is quite the little boy! He is usually very happy and grins at anyone. He loves his big brother and follows him everywhere. He has his Dad's appetite (will eat anything). He has his two bottom teeth and is trying to get his top teeth now. His eyes are turning brown like his big brother's! He started "officially", full on crawling three weeks ago and has been non-stop ever since. He's just enough of Momma's boy to make me feel loved! Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better baby!
At his 9-month checkup, he was 19-1/2 pounds (35% for boys) and 29 inches (75%). He also had another ear infection. What's up with him only having ear infections at his well visits and when he's not showing any signs of being in pain/sick? At least he's still happy when he's sick! Love our baby boy!




1 comments:
I can't even believe it!
How nice to have a happy baby! Even with an ear infection!
Post a Comment