Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The V-Day Presents

So, Valentine's Day has come and gone (like over a week ago), and I finally got around to taking pictures of our homemade gifts.
Richard has been talking about trying out the Mediterranean diet for awhile, so I got him supplies to start that. I got him a book/cookbook specifically for the Mediterranean diet, some supplies, food and made him this:
My version of a crafty menu board!

Richard, well, he always does something on the computer. This year he put his nerdiness to good use, if I do say so myself. He made me a new karaoke dvd with some of my favorite songs past and present. I love it! Nelson loves it, too. We karaoke every night before breathing treatment, per Nelson's request! The last song on the dvd is Nelson's favorite song, so it is sung the most.




I had to take a picture of each screen of the dvd because I thought it was cute how Richard titled everything! Love it!

4 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Cute! It looks like you guys are doing well!

J♥M said...

You guys are great!
I love your menu board!!! And you guys are so thoughtful!
Breathing treatments? What's that about?

7packofbearss said...

Richard did a good job. Those are excellent songs. I like the menu board too.

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

J-M - Nelson has asthma. That's what the breathing treatments are all about.

Nicole - Does that mean you are coming to ShamRock this year? You need to come home! We all miss you!