Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Love Story

When Richard and I were engaged, he spent way too much on me for Valentine's day. The next year we were poor and I didn't want him to think he needed to spend lots, so we decided to make our gifts that year. Richard put our story (or at least his version) of how we met and fell in love to music. I loved it so much that I told him that we needed to make our gifts every year! So we do.

Anyway, I put the tracks to our "Love Story" off to the right. I don't expect you to listen to it all but if you want to feel love, listen to a couple or three or four. It's really THAT good.
I was going to put a picture up of what I made for Richard this year, but he just came up the stairs and is sitting right behind me. That will be for another post - post-Valentine's. So for now, enjoy the love songs!

2 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

That's a really good selection of songs!! Way to go Richard! That's such a sweet idea:) Miss you!!

J♥M said...

I can't wait to see what you made Richard! Love the songs too! You're awesome!