Sunday, November 6, 2011

18-Month-Old Cutie!


This little guy started nursery at church today! You know what that means? He is now officially 18-months-old! The last time I wrote about him was at his first birthday. Boy has this boy changed! Well, he's still adventurous and likes to get into trouble, but he's a lot better at it these days. Seriously, he thinks he's at least as old as his big brother!
Clive loves to talk and sing! He has a large vocabulary so large I can't even start to type out the words he says/has said. He loves "binky" and "blanky". He calls his brother "Nelsy" and loves to say "Grandpa" which, of course, makes my Dad feel so happy. He repeats words that you say often especially if it is said loudly. His favorite songs to sing are "ABC's", "Clean-Up song" and "Robot Parade". He was just singing the last song to me a few minutes ago. He hums and sings jibberish all the time, too.
We just love this little boy (who's not a baby anymore)! And, Richard and I love that he will be occupied for the majority of church now!

2 comments:

J♥M said...

He's so handsome and I can't believe nursery age already!

Stephanie said...

He is sooooooo cute!