Monday, November 21, 2011

Turned 4, Can't Wait to be 5...


This cute guy is 4-years-old now! Unfortunately on his birthday, Grandma Hill told him, "Now that you are 4, next year you will be 5 and can go to Kindergarten!" Since she said that, he tells everyone he is almost 5. Maybe Christmas will distract him from this obsession...

We love our Nelson-boy! He has always been a joy to us! Although this year he has worried me more than other years, it's mostly because he is so much like his Mom. Oh the joys and sorrows of having a child that is just like you.

Nelson still LOVES his friends! This year for his birthday, he had a friend party. The theme, of course, was Cars 2. Nothing but Cars 2 would make him happy. So, we watched the movie, ate popcorn and pizza, and had a Cars 2 pinata. I'm glad Richard was around because two of us were needed for the seven (almost) 4-year-olds. He had a blast and that is the important thing!

4 comments:

7packofbearss said...

Man you guys make cute kids! I can't believe he is 4.

Erin said...

thats one cute picture of the Nelson! Isn't it fun to celebrate their birthdays

The Larsen's said...

Your boys are getting so big! They are too cute. I hope you guys are doing well!

One mom said...

He has gotten so big! You have the handsomest little boys I have every seen.