Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011 - Wild West

This year's Halloween theme was the Wild West. Boy, did we have fun! Richard always gets all of the details (including music and check out his bank) right. Here are the pictures:

Fuzzy picture, I know. We didn't have much time between Trick-or-treaters to take pics.
Inside the house. The kids would spin the wheel and the banker would give them their prize at the bank.

The bank robber holding the horse with Woody in front.

The banker with Woody and horse.

The best part! Woody & Horse!


3 comments:

J♥M said...

My kids loved it and always look forward to the surprise it is at your house!!!

Erin said...

how cute I don't blame that "bank robber" for holding that cute woody and horse hostage at all

One mom said...

I bet all the neighborhood kids LOVE going to your house. How fun! We miss you!