I am finally getting around to posting some of my favorite pictures that Mike took at Mary's wedding. It was great to see my extremely large family! And, my sister looked absolutely gorgeous.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mary's wedding
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Holy Cow! I think I had forgotten just how HUGE your family really is!! Of course, if I had posted the family picture from Ken's wedding, you would have probably thought the same thing.
Wow your family is large in number! Mary looks like she had fun! And it's about time you got some pictures up!
Hey Jean-Marie,
This is Andrea Young (Tomlinson). I can't believe Mary is married now. Wow! I must be old. Your baby is a doll. Glad to see everything is good in your life.
She looks beautiful--I didn't realize her wedding had already come and gone!
HA! Scrolling through your pictures I thought to myself, how is that Jean-Marie at her own wedding holding Nelson. I had to look at the title again. You weren't kidding when you said you sister looks like you!
Post a Comment