So, I've been saying for a couple of weeks now that Nelson is 6-months-old. Well, today he officially hit that milestone. To celebrate his half year of life, I chose some of my favorite pictures of him doing what he does best.
Two weeks before he was born! He stretched me out as far as he could!
One hour after he was born! He was born looking so cute!
One hour after he was born! He was born looking so cute!
He turned six-weeks-old on Christmas Day!
His blessing day, December 30, 2007.
He goes through stages when he (re)discovers his tongue. He has a long one... so does his Dad!
He first rolled over at 3-1/2 months but, once again, goes through stages of when he wants to roll over... or not.
His first dress-up party was for St. Patrick's Day (4-months-old). He's definitely a natural with the dress-ups.
He started becoming interested in friends and sitting up at 5 months. Now he is a pro at making friends and sitting up by himself.
He loves all types of food now. He eats all kinds of cereals, veggies, and fruits. His favorites so far are peas and sweet potatoes. He's still warming up to the fruits.
His toes entertain him for hours (ok minutes)! I love that he can entertain himself!
A few more fun tidbits about him... at his 6-month check-up he weighed in at 17 pounds and was 28 inches long. He also is a great sleeper (at night). He usually sleeps from 9 pm to 7 am. He likes power naps (30 minutes top) during the day. The doctor said some babies are just that way. I cannot complain. I get a full nights sleep.
As you can tell, I love my little boy and am so proud to be his Mom. I cannot believe he is 6-months-old already! He is such a joy to have around!




5 comments:
yay for 6 months!!! he's so cute! doesn't the time fly? by the way, you were tiny when you were pregnant! I WAS A WHALE!!! but ofcourse, you are always way thin and cute!
Happy 6 months Nelson! He is so cute! What a cool kid!
p.s. I love your new hair do! Super cute!
Yay! Happy half-birthday Nelson! I love all the pictures--he was a cute newborn!
Oh, and your St. Patty's day outfit is freaky.
also I'm going private, so email me!
So cute! Happy 6 months Nelson!
Aww- all those pictures are soooo cute! And holy cow- you're about ready to pop picture- you look so good in that one- my about ready to pop picture is like freaky-scary how-is-a-person-actually-that-huge type picture... You're a doll and I love your style- your hair and clothes rock! You make me want to be a cool mom like you!
Post a Comment