Friday, May 2, 2008

Nelson & Food


So, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Nelson loves food! Just look at those cheeks!
A little over a month ago we started him on rice cereal. He really took to it fast. It took him a couple of tries to like mixed grains, and he still likes it better when it is mixed with some rice. This past week (after we got home from the wedding - I'll post pics from that later) we started some veggies with him. He thinks green beans are okay but LOVES peas. I thought these pictures were cute of him with his peas all over his face.
He is growing up so fast! He is almost 6-months-old! I cannot believe it!

3 comments:

M said...

yay for food!!! solids are so fun with these kids, well, except their poops get pretty interesting, lol. He's so stinkin' cute!

Britt said...

I wish Lucy liked food like Nelson does. Is he drinking from a sippy? You are so lucky. Lucy doesn't care to figure it out.

I love the 'food smeared on face' photos. They're the best!

Moreau's said...

What a good baby! I can't believe that he is already six months old! You just had him! I tell you time, freaks me out! It goes by soooo fast!!! He is adorable!