Monday, July 14, 2008

Jea-Ma from the Loch


It has been 1 year since we moved into the great neighborhood of Loch Lomond!
I remember looking through lots of houses, but I would always come back to this one (this picture was taken in March, so the lawn and our pretty flowers were dead - I'm too lazy to go outside and take a new picture). I really did feel good about this house in particular and am so glad I went with my feelings.
This past year has been amazing! Not only did we get to bring our first baby home to it, but there have also been other fantastic memories made in our home.
We have an awesome ward and incredible neighbors. We have been so blessed living here! So, thanks to all of you Loch Lomond-ees that have made this a great year!
I'm proud to be from the "Loch"!

1 comments:

erica e said...

congrats on one year in that cute house! :) hope this isn't too weird but this is erica ernstrom (the old owners). we loved that house and neighborhood and are so glad to see that you are loving it too. it was a great place to start out life and bring babies home to.