First of all, just a reminder to all of you Loch Lomond Ladies out there - TONIGHT is Mary Jenkins' baby shower at my house at 6:00. Come and celebrate with us!
Secondly, this past weekend Nelson's best friend and wife were born! Congratulations to Jackie & Mike with the birth of their handsome son, Karver David (Nelson's new bff)! And, congratulations to Mardee & Spencer with the birth of thier daughter, Campbell Jeanette (Nelson's future wife)! I cannot wait to hold her this weekend!
Last of all, I am going on vacation this Friday! Yay for me! We are spreading the almost week-long vacation between Sacramento, Bay Area, and Chico, California. I am so excited to see so many great friends!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Little Bit of This & That
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment