Sunday, August 24, 2008

AWESOME-NESS!

All I have to say is these girls really do know how to have fun! Seriously, I have not had that much lively fun in a long time! And, I was happily surprised by some of you - you know who you are, baby!

Thanks to all of you awesome girls who made this night so fun! Thanks to Nicole for the amazing tutu you made me! And, thanks to Karli & Nicole for letting me steal these pictures off your blogs! True to myself, I did not take one picture of this awesomeness!


To all of you who missed out, look at these pics and dream of the next fabulous girls night! Enjoy!


The Group

Costume Glory!

Rockin' the Tutu's!


True Awesomeness!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS!!!!

7 Baldwin's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And this party definately wouldn't have been so awesome without the hostess with the most-ess!!! You rock sista!!!!!

Moreau's said...

Happy Happy Birthday J-M!
Thank you for having such a fun party! You are awesome!

Britt said...

I had a fun time for the whole 1/2 hour I was there. Next time I'll show up earlier. Your parties are a blast!

Crystal said...

I'm so sad I missed this! We've had so much family in town for a family reunion and matt's bro leaving on a mission it's been crazy! Please do it again and invite me again...I promise I'll go!

Kalista said...

Great pictures! I looks like you had a birthday kblast!

Amber Lee said...

How fun is that? I've never been to a party like that, but I feel like I'm missing out! I thought of you on your birthday and meant to email you, but, of course, never ended up doing so. Happy b-day and enjoy 28!