We got home last night at 10:30! It was an extremely long trip but definitely worth it since we were able to see so many great friends & family members.
Here are some of the highlights of the trip:
* We hung out with Richard's good friend, Jared, Friday night in Sacramento. We ate at Fresh Choice which is definitely a highlight for Richard.
* We saw Mardee & Spencer's new baby, Campbell! She is so cute, but I forgot to take the camera in. We also stopped by H&M with them since they live two blocks away from it. I love H&M! I also love Mardee, Spencer, Candance & Baby Campbell!
* We went to Ken's wedding! Ken is Richard high school friend/college roommate. He married a girl from England, so there were lots of people with cool accents.
* We spent three days in Chico! We love Chico! Not only did we get to see lots of our friends there, but we also got to go to all of our old stomping grounds. Richard took Nelson to see Chico State's campus. I went shopping at cool Chico boutiques and Trader Joe's.
* While in Chico, we stayed at my sister's house. We love Lora, Mark & the girls! Nelson had so much fun playing with his cousins! We miss them already!
So, I am very happy all of the traveling is over! Poor Nelson had allergies really bad in Chico, so his nose was running the whole time. As soon we got back into the deseret, it cleared right up. He also got a new top tooth (now he has five teeth), so that was good for a few low-grade fevers. His sleeping schedule is all off now, too. So, the next few days we will be working on getting back to our "normal" life.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
We're Back!
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love that picture of Nelson and Richard in their hats! I'm glad you had fun and got home safely.
I heart Trader Joes! I emailed them to tell them that Utah needs one ASAP! I am so jealous that you got to go shopping there alone! So fun! We are glad that you're back!
Believe me, I'm glad you're back! It's nice to have my friend home. Lucy loves her little playmate! Great pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
P.S Thanks again for the birthday gift.
Post a Comment