Sunday, August 17, 2008

Girls Night In!

So, I'm pretty sure it is time for a Girls Night, right? Well, I definitely think so and here are my reasons for it:

Reason #1: Richard is going to be gone on a camp-out this Friday.

Reason #2: It's my birthday this coming Sunday, so I need to celebrate with the girls.


Reason #3: It has just been way too long since my last Girls Night.


Reason #4: Girls are way more fun to have a karaoke/dance party with than boys are!



So, here are the plans:


When: Friday, August 22nd

Time: 7:00 - 9:00ish (I still have to take care of Nelson)


Where: 2 N. Cameron St.


Theme: Karaoke/dance/the dress-up box will be out for those who want to spice things up a bit



And, seriously, we're all girls, so you can pull out those dance moves from high school and dust off those vocal cords of yours. There may even be prizes for best moves or vocals, if you are lucky!



Just to get you excited, this is a picture of me at my big 2-6 birthday party bash in California. There are no fashion no-no's when you karaoke!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so funny to me to see you dress up like this... i dont remember us being like this back in the day. oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US IN A WEEK :)

LUV JENNY

7 Baldwin's said...

YeeHAW!!!! I'm so stoked I can hardly stand it!!! PARTY TIME!

And I second that you look amazing in your rock star get up!! WOO HOO!

Britt said...

That sounds like so much fun. Though, I won't be able to attend. It's my sisters b-day on Friday and I'll be celebrating with her. And I so need a girls night.

Mary said...

You totally had me until you mentioned karaoke and dress-up. I hope you have fun!