Nicole tagged me on this one, so here it goes!
The rules: Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then you tag six others.
I messed up the order the pictures were supposed to be in. I don't think it really matters, though. As long as you all get to see my imperfect house, right!
What the kid(s) is (are) doing right now:
This is a picture my sister-in-law took. My brother and his fam live in Australia right now. I would love to go visit them!Self Portrait:
The tenth picture is supposed to be of your favorite shoes. I usually am really into shoes. I probably have at least 30 pair at any given time, but it is summer, so I just wear flip-flops all the time. I forgot to take a picture of them, so just know that one of the six pair of flip-flops I own is my favorite. Take your pick which pair.
Okay, I tag: Emily, Kalista, Karrisa, Kim, Britt C. & Amy
Okay, I tag: Emily, Kalista, Karrisa, Kim, Britt C. & Amy




0 comments:
Post a Comment